INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF THE PERSONAL DATA of users browsing the VOXON website, in accordance with Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
WHY THIS INFORMATION
Pursuant to EU Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”), this page describes how we process the personal data of users who browse the VOXON website (hereinafter referred to as “Voxon”) accessible electronically at https://www.voxon.net/ hereinafter also referred to as just the “Site” or “Website”.
After browsing the Site listed above, the data related to identified or identifiable natural persons may be processed.
The data controller is Verba Manent S.r.l. with registered office in Via dello Steccuto 4, 50141 in Florence, VAT and tax code 05707090485, certified e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 0555274385 hereinafter also referred to as “Voxon”.
WARNINGS AND PROTECTION OF MINORS
Unless expressly stated, the provision of personal data in the areas on the Site for such collection is reserved to persons of legal age.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING, LEGAL BASIS, AND ASSIGNMENT
When you interact with the Site we will collect the following personal data for the purposes stated below:
- Personal information (your name, surname, e-mail address, company name, telephone number and cell phone) to create an account that allows the client or potential client to access the reserved area of the Site where it is possible to submit requests to the Data Controller and/or receive contractual services.
The legal basis for the processing is the fulfilment of pre-contractual and/or contractual terms at the request of the data subject. The provision of these data is not mandatory; however, it is necessary to access the reserved area of the Site; if this information is not provided, we will not be able to create the account and/or you may not be able to receive all services offered through the use of the reserved area.
- Personal information (your name, surname, e-mail address, company name, telephone number, cell phone number) to fulfil your quote, contact, or information request, including through the Site chat system. The legal basis for the processing is the fulfilment of pre-contractual terms carried out at the request of the data subject. The provision of these data is not mandatory; however, it is necessary to process your contact, quote or information request.
- Personal and administrative information (company name including VAT number and tax code, name, surname, e-mail, Company Name, telephone number, cell phone number, and company registered office address). We use these data to complete and fulfil the requested contractual service and provide customer support also through our Site chat . The legal basis for the processing is the fulfilment of a contract to which the data subject is a party.
The provision of these data is a contractual obligation and thus it is mandatory to enter into a contractual arrangement with our company. Failure to provide the data or partial provision may result in the impossibility of obtaining the requested service.
- Personal and legal-administrative information (company name including vat number and tax code, name, surname, e-mail, company name, telephone number, cell phone number, payment data such as Iban and credit card data, and company registered office address). We use these data for processing your orders, receiving payment, issuing related invoices for administrative purposes and fulfilling our legal obligations such as fiscal and accounting ones, or carrying out court orders. The legal basis for the processing is the fulfilment of legal obligations and the implementation of a contract. The provision of these data constitutes a legal and contractual obligation and thus it is mandatory to enter into a contractual relationship and to meet the legal obligations of the data controller. Failure to provide the data or partial provision may result in the impossibility of obtaining what was requested.
- Contact details (e-mail address) to send you newsletters with promotions, news about new services and inform you about newly published dubber speakers (marketing). The legal basis for the processing is the consent of the data subject.
The provision of your data for this purpose is optional. If you do not provide your e-mail address, we will not be able to send you our newsletter
- Contact details (your e-mail address and/or phone number) to send you promotional communications and invitations to events and special promotions (marketing). The legal basis for the processing is the consent of the data subject.
The provision of your data for this purpose is optional. If you do not provide your e-mail address, we will not be able to send you our promotional communications.
- Contact details (e-mail address and/or telephone number) to send you direct marketing communications regarding the services offered by the Data Controller already used by the data subject and/or for which he/she showed interest/send requests for quote in the past. The legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to carry out direct marketing communications.
The provision of personal data for the purpose of carrying out direct marketing is not mandatory and is not a necessary requirement to enter into a contractual relationship with the Data Controller; pursuant to Article 21, paragraphs 2 and 3 of EU Regulation 2016/679, the data subject has the right to oppose the processing performed for direct marketing at any time. Opposition to the processing will have no consequences other than that of not receiving direct marketing communications.
- We use the personal data you provide to create profiles on your account based on the personal data you provide and that we collect from you, as previously specified. We do this to send you special offers for purchases we think you might be interested in. The legal basis for the processing is your consent. The provision of your data for this purpose is optional. If you do not provide such information, we will not be able to send you our special offers based on your preferences and/or requests.
- In the case of CVs, the personal data provided by the data subject are used exclusively for employment selection purposes.
The legal basis for the processing is the consent of the data subject to process the CV data for employment selection purposes.. The provision of your data for this purpose is optional. If you do not provide this information, we will not be able to review your application.
- We will also collect personal data automatically when you interact with the Website through your computer, mobile devices or other devices to allow the user to browse the Website. (Browsing Data for example, IP address). We will collect the personal data mentioned above during various stages of your relationship with us, namely when:
i) you register, subscribe, authorise a transfer, or create an account with us
ii) open or answer e-mails or messages sent by us
iii) you visit any online page about our advertisements or contents
iv) you access, register, or connect to the Site using social network tools
v) you use the Site’s chat.
The legal basis for the processing is the need to enable you to browse the Site. The provision of browsing data is necessary to ensure navigation on the website. In case of failure to provide consent, you will not be able to browse our website.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
The personal information provided to create an account that allows the client or potential client to access the reserved area of the Site is stored as follows: for the potential clients the information is stored for the time necessary to provide feedback on the requests for quote and in any case no longer than 12 months; for clients until the account cancellation performed by them and in any case for a maximum of 5 years from the last purchase of a service from the Data Controller.
Personal details to request to be contacted, receive a quote or information are stored for the period of time strictly necessary to contact the data subject and provide the requested quote or information.
Legal and administrative details processed for contractual purposes and the execution of legal obligations related to the contract will be stored for the duration of the relationship, for the period necessary to meet legal obligations and subsequently after payment is made for 10 years (the time established by law).
In the case of CVs, the personal data communicated by the data subject are processed only for the time strictly necessary to review the application.
Contact details for sending you newsletters with promotions, news about new services, and newly added dubber speakers will be processed for 10 years.
Personal data provided to receive newsletters and promotional offers (marketing) will be stored for 10 years.
Data processed for direct marketing purposes will be stored for a maximum of 1 year from the last contractual/pre-contractual relationship with the Data Controller.
Data processed for profiling and sending special offers whose purchase we think you might be interested in are stored for 5 years.
Browsing Data used to interact with the Website will be stored for 10 days.
Cookies are stored for the period specified in the cookies policy.
Access to the Personal Data collected through the website is allowed only to the persons in charge of the processing, expressly authorized by the Data Controller, and data processors in charge of the processing assigned according to in Article 28 of GDPR.
The Data Controller is aware of the importance of data security for the clients and has carefully selected the data processors.
The updated list of external data processors is available at the registered office of the data controller. You may request the updated list at any time by contacting the data controller at the addresses and contacts provided in this document.
No data originating from the web service is disclosed.
SITE SECURITY MEASURES
Specific security measures are complied with to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access, in compliance with the provisions of Articles 24 and 25 of the GDPR.
In any case, the Data Controller cannot be responsible for unauthorised access, or loss of personal information due to the data subject or in any case beyond its control.
LOCATION OF THE PROCESSING
Data collected through the Site may be transferred to Third Countries outside the European Union. In such cases, the transfer will take place in the form and manner established by the current legislation, and in any case ensuring an adequate level of protection.
When transferring personal data outside the EU/EEA we will use appropriate transfer mechanisms to ensure that the transfer complies with applicable legislation on data protection. Such procedure will transfer the personal data: (i) to a recipient in a country for which the European Commission decided to provide an adequate level of data protection; or (ii) to a recipient that entered into standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The data subject is entitled to exercise the rights specified in Articles 7 and 15 following of EU Regulation 2016/679.
The data subject has the right to revoke his or her consent at any time if it is the basis of the processing. However, withdrawing consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent provided before the revocation.
Moreover, the data subject has the right to obtain from the Data Controller, in the cases established, access to his/her personal data, their updating, rectification and/or erasure, the limitation of the processing and also the right to obtain the provision of his/her personal data in an intelligible form; to receive the personal data provided to the Data Controller and transfer them to another Data Controller without hindrance (right to data portability), to object to the processing, as well as to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Protection Authority.
RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAIN
The data subjects who consider that the processing of personal data referring to them and carried out through this Site takes place in violation of the provisions of the Regulations have the right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Protection Authority, as specified in article 77 of the Regulation or to take appropriate legal action (art. 79 of the Regulation). Additional information concerning how to lodge a complaint to the Privacy Protection Authority can be found on www.garanteprivacy.it.www.garanteprivacy.it .
INFORMATION ON COOKIES AND TYPE OF COOKIES WITHIN THIS WEBSITE.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF DATA SUBJECTS
Non-anonymised cookies constitute real personal data. The user will therefore be a ‘Data Subject’, according to EU Regulation no. 2016/679 with regard to the processing of these data.
Legal basis for processing
The legal basis for the processing of technical cookies is to allow proper navigation on the Website.
Providing personal data is optional (you can delete cookies saved on your device at any time), but may affect your experience on the Website.
The legal basis for the processing of cookies for which current legislation requires consent of the Data Subject (non-anonymised third-party analytical cookies and profiling cookies) is, precisely, the consent of the Data Subject.
The provision of personal data is therefore optional, and failure to provide it will not have any negative consequences for the user.
INTERACTION WITH EXTERNAL PLATFORMS
These services (icons, or ‘social buttons’) enable interaction with social networks or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this website.
The interactions and information acquired by this website are in any case subject to the user’s privacy settings relating to each social network and/or external platform.
The Data Controller does not have access to data collected and processed independently by the operators of social network platforms or other external platforms.
For more information on the logic and processing methods of the data collected by social networks, or external platforms, please read the policies provided by the entities providing the services in question.
In particular, on the Website there is interaction, via an icon, with the following external platforms (website link):
- YOU TUBE
COOKIE MANAGEMENT. BLOCKING/DELETING COOKIES
On Google Chrome
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- In the top right-hand corner, click on Other – Settings.
- Under ‘Privacy and Security’, click on Cookies and Other Site Data.
- From here, you can:
- Delete all cookies
- Delete specific cookies
- Change the cookie settings
Or, from an Android smartphone:
- Open the Chrome app from your Android smartphone
- To the right of the address bar, tap Other – Settings.
- Tap on Cookie Site Settings.
- Activate or deactivate the Cookie option.
Or, from the iPad or iPhone:
- Open the Chrome app on your iPhone or iPad.
- At the bottom right, tap Other – Settings .
- Tap on Privacy – Clear Browsing Data.
- Select Cookies, Site Data. Uncheck the other entries.
- Tap Delete Navigation Data – Delete Navigation Data.
- Tap Finish.
- Click on the Preferences button.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- In History Settings, select ‘Use Custom Settings’.
- Then check the box “Accept Cookies from Sites” and click on the exceptions to choose which websites are to be authorised to install cookies on your terminal or not. From the same panel, you can also view which cookies are installed on the browser and delete them.
From the Preferences menu, click on the Privacy icon and Configure Cookies.
- Click on Preferences, then on Advanced Settings, and select Cookies
- Cookie preferences allow you to control the way Opera handles cookies. The default setting is to accept all cookies.
- Accepting cookies
▪ All cookies are accepted (by default) Accept only those of visited sites
▪ Third-party cookies, from a domain outside the visited domain, will be rejected Never accept cookies
▪ All cookies are blocked
If the browser you are using is not among those suggested, you can consult the websites www.aboutcookies.org, www.youronlinechoices.com or select the ‘Help’ function on your browser for information on how to proceed.
DATA TRANSFER TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU
This website may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. For instance, with Google, via social plug-ins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorised on the basis of specific decisions of the European Commission, or on the basis of the standard contractual clauses of the individual services. You can receive more information about this, a copy of such data or find out where it is made available by contacting the data controller at the contacts indicated in this notice.
AMENDMENTS TO THIS POLICY
Consequently, all users are invited to consult this page periodically.
Last updated January 2023